Our Facilities Management Team is looking for a superstar Co-ordinator. This busy role supports the management of Council owned buildings assisting with administration, maintenance, contract management duties and customer service.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Great attention to detail, excellent time management and priority juggling skills
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
- Experience in administration
- Able to work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A "can do" attitude.
We are looking for an eager and energetic team player that has a passion for the building industry. A suitable candidate would be someone that is prepared to learn, with career progression within the Facilities Management industry possible.
Qualifications in Building Construction and local Government experience would be an advantage. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is essential for this role.
1-3 years industry experience or working towards Facilities Management qualifications would also be advantageous.
Enquiries about this position can be directed to Leighton Toy, General Manager Property on (06) 349 3166.
Only online applications will be accepted for this role.